Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Around the World with the US Navy!

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

From February 21st to June 23rd, 2007, 48 missions with 37 airplanes and 6 helicopters. Didn't couny the number of shots, but a rough estimate; there are around a 1000 screenies. This has been a hell of a tour Welsh. It's gonna be rather empty without your great work. Hope you'll come up with some other tour later on. Thank you very much for sharing all this with us. You've started as a screenie rookie and ended up as a real pro! Very Happy Great job Welsh!!! Thumbs Up! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Aww Welsh... I did not mean to say the tour should end when I commented that it took you months... I was just playing with ya. I have enjoyed every second of it! I hope you come up with another tour soon! This has been a blast man!

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Dang Welsh! I hate to see it end. I've enjoyed every shot. The quality of the last two flights was a great as any. I'm trusting that even though this tour is ending that you'll favor us with something new. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Congrates on the completion of a fine tour.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Thank you for all your kind comments gents! Very Happy
belgeode, don't fret yourself my friend Very Happy , i just got thinking that this tour had indeed gone on for months and thought it was about time i brought it to a close, i'd run out of U.S Navy aircraft anyway! Rolling Eyes
No doubt i'll be doing something stupid again soon! Confused