Joystick throttle not working

bitzblitz2 Guest

I have a Saitek X45 joystick, and i've been using it on FSX. Latley it seems like the computer doesn't recognize the full range of the throttle because when I start a new flight with throttle at the idle position the aircrafts throttle says it's at about 34%, then when i put the stick to full throttle the aircrafts throttle says its only at about 65%. I can set the throttle to 0% manually but I can't seems to set it 100%. I've tried recalibrating the stick many times and it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions??

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Go to the controller settings within Flight Simulator. Go to Advanced settings and set Null zone full left travel and sensitivity to full right of travel.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...