Resume Download?

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Hi

Can someone tell me a program where i can download things but i can also resume download from them. Not like I.E where you can't resume your download.

I DON'T WANT TO USE MOZILA

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I would love to help you mate but even after reading you post several times I'm afraid that I have not got the slightest notion of what you mean. Try and re-word the question. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Errr

If you have ever used Bear Share(Sorry here) And you are in the middle of downloading a song and you need to restart your pc so you do. After you restart your pc and you go back to Bear Share you can resume from where you ended.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Oh right got ya.

I don't know of a program that will accomodate that facility but perhaps someone else will. Sorry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know of a few friends that used to use this one.

http://www.speedbit.com/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

Hi

Can someone tell me a program where i can download things but i can also resume download from them. Not like I.E where you can't resume your download.

I DON'T WANT TO USE MOZILA

Thanks

FDM can resume broken downloads. So you needn't start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn't supported by the servers. It allows you to make a decision about the downloading. So with FDM you save your time and money.

I've been using this, one of the most popular apps. in that category if you look around the forums a bit. It's very powerful yet the basic functions are straight forward.

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...