Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Capt. Dennison

Elkin Guest

I took 2 more closeup shots the the aircrft touching down and posted them.

Hopefully they were excepted.

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

when did you do that? because I've looked and I couldn't find any.......maybe captain dennison found them???

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

I guess they haven't been accepted yet.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It'll be a few hours until Flyaway comes on line, he's the only one that can post them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

whats capt. dennison?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Not what,but who?
He wanders the photo gallery adding comments to pics he thinks are good,and the odd forum input 😉

Pro Member First Officer
coolsan First Officer

I've never seen him in the forums, but I had a small "fight" about one of my pics a while ago.......he doesn't sympathize me because he's erected himself as the gallery authority and is somewhat overbearing and bully with his comments.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I asked him (in the gallery) to stop by the forum but I've never seen him.
I bet he's going to get a boot seeing us talk about him.
He's always treated my simple no composition shots well. 🙄
Hi Cap. Join us sometime!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
coolsan First Officer

Just as you said Radarman, he should stop by the forums sometime.....I just wanna make it clear, I'm not trying to pick a fight.

So anyway....have a good night fellow pilots. I'll go to bed now because I'm coming down with a cold or something and i have midterms' next week.

later.

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Wow, hows this for taking a while to read a post?

When I look at a photo or video that is submitted-I try to be as honest as I can in rating it.

I usually ass some sort of a comment so I know it is something I have seen and rated, and so the poster knows I have rated it.

So you know anything with the red data left in losses points, any aircraft labels loose points.
I will give good points even if its not a sharp photo-if the composition is good

What I look for is good composition, a photo that says something, and conveys something to the viewer.

I been off on another site for the past few years, but i am back now-I have a lot of rating to do

PLEASE feel free to rate anything I put up also, just be honest is all.