Do you need fs 04?

Crazycroc Guest

Do you need FS 04 to play any of the other addons ❓

Thanks 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
AirBadger Guest

Hi Crazycroc

I might be speaking out of turn here as I'm new around these parts and don't have all the ropes yet. I'm sure some of the regulars will correct me if I'm wrong though when I say that I think that the clue here is in the title "Addons"

So you need a "base" program (IE FS9) on which to.. well.. add them on.

Of course I might have the wrong end of the stick here, you might be asking if "FS04" addons work with "FS02", or "FSX", in which case the answer would be, it depends upon the addon in question.

Reading this back I'm not sure it's helpful.... but what do you expect from an uneducated backwoods Badger like myself.

All the best
Badger
hcomspam12

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

AirBadger wrote:

Hi Crazycroc

I might be speaking out of turn here as I'm new around these parts and don't have all the ropes yet. I'm sure some of the regulars will correct me if I'm wrong though when I say that I think that the clue here is in the title "Addons"

So you need a "base" program (IE FS9) on which to.. well.. add them on.

Of course I might have the wrong end of the stick here, you might be asking if "FS04" addons work with "FS02", or "FSX", in which case the answer would be, it depends upon the addon in question.

Reading this back I'm not sure it's helpful.... but what do you expect from an uneducated backwoods Badger like myself.

All the best
Badger
hcomspam12

nothing to add really, perfectly explained 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...