SearchSearch 

Pics and video EGCC to EGJJ

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Hi all,

I have just got back from working in Jersey. I have taken some pictures and a video of the landing on the outbound trip. I tried the return leg as well but it was dark so you cant see much so I haven't bothered uploading them.
You can click the image to see the full size image. Each one averages about 1 MB.

On the forth image from the bottom you will see a white spot. This looked like a big satellite and I believe it is a VOR but I'm not sure which one. It was a few minutes after we took off from Manchester.

This is the link to the video of us landing at Jersey.

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Nice photos, what airline and aircraft did you fly with? Looks like a 737!Well, some of them do and some look like a turboprop!

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Thanks for the feedback.

It was a 737-500 and the company was BMI Baby.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

Never knew thay have a 737 in their fleet. I thought it's an Aibus only fleet Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Doyley wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

Never knew thay have a 737 in their fleet. I thought it's an Aibus only fleet Dont Know

Nah they don't have any airbus in their fleet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bmibaby#Fleet

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Doyley wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

Nah they don't have any airbus in their fleet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bmibaby#Fleet

Thanks for the info Doyley! 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

No problem. I think you are thinking of BMI not BMIBaby. BMI have quite a few airbus I believe.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I just watched your video you made and I like it. The only remark I have about it is that the sound is very bad. 😕

🍻

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

I just watched your video you made and I like it. The only remark I have about it is that the sound is very bad. 😕

🍻

Yeah I didnt even realise the camera recorded sound because I had borrowed it from a mate and when I played it on my computer when I got back the speakers were turned off so I didnt realise lol

I might put some music over the top if I get chance.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

If ypu ever have an opportunity to watch the propeller of an airplane in the display of a digital camera - it's quite interesting. Different than wheels going the wrong way (ie; TV). I was shooting a landing from the right seat of a tri-pacer my friend, the pilot, pointed it out to me.