Original file

Bes Guest

Hi everybody.

i had some problems during fs04 start.i don't know how is the configuration of the scenery files in the folder ---> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery. i had mixed the folders inside and fs9 doesn't load the files propely.if anyone could help me...

thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Bes wrote:

Hi everybody.

i had some problems during fs04 start.i don't know how is the configuration of the scenery files in the folder ---> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery. i had mixed the folders inside and fs9 doesn't load the files properly.if anyone could help me...
thanks

The scenery folder that you're referring to is 1.45GB in size(too big to send).

Folders are:
Afri,asia,aust,base,cities,eure,eurw,generic,namc,name,namw,ocen,props,same,vehicles,world.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bes wrote:

Hi everybody.

i had some problems during fs04 start.i don't know how is the configuration of the scenery files in the folder ---> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery. i had mixed the folders inside and fs9 doesn't load the files propely.if anyone could help me...

thanks

If the scenery is the only thing you need, you can extract it from the disc and copy and paste it into your fs9 directory at the location where it belongs.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11845/here-is-complete-list-of-what-is-on-each-fs9-disk/

The above guide shows you where everything is located.

Bes Guest

Hey thanks for the help! but when starting fs04 the game show this

<<<SCENERY.CFG file error.Invalid remote scenery path in scenery area.001.click OK to continue>>>>

and not only for area.001 but a lot of areas .i'dont know what's the problem because every file is installed(extracted manual).
p.s. the games start and i can play but the terren is like fog. i't's all brown.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...