Morse Code

mike20022 Guest

hi i am hering Morse Code -..- -..- ..-- has anyone else heard Morse Code? and can anyone tell me what it my be?

cheers

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
ray89 Guest

Not sure in FSX but in FS9 I would think that you are listening to the identifier signal from a Navigational Beacon
Check your radio stack to identify what you are listening to, you can turn it off if you wish

Cheers

Ray

mike20022 Guest

hi i checked the radio stack and turned NAV1 auto selecter to off and it stopped cheers for help.

cheers

mike

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Hearing it can actually be handy: I tune NAV1 to the frequency of an ILS approach and have its audio turned on. When I get close to the airport, if I'm hearing the "Morse Code", then I know I'm tuned to the right frequency. (Well, at least a frequency at that airport!)

mdaskalos

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...