SearchSearch 

help with ground control

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

Ok i have no clue how to use the ground control, if it even exists.
1. cant figure out how to use jetway
2. how do i refuel?
3. is there a follow-me car?
4. got deluxe, how do i use the tower?

sorry if all these questions are noobie and are posted already, cant find em in the forum though Embarassed

6 Responses

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

1. Cntrl J - need to be on that yeller line

2. Shift F

3. Dont think there is but I can be wrong

4. If you want to use tower on free flight dont think you can. Although you can activate it by checking the box on the free flight under you see weather. Then you press the ` button next to the one.

Pro Member Trainee
Rifro Trainee

thanks, got refueling and jetway to word 😀

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Instead of a "Follow Me" car, a Few selected Airports in FSX are DETAILED, Las Vagus North is one of them, Santa Fe is another.

On a DETAILED airport, open the ATC window and select "Taxi to Fuel", "Taxi to Parking", "Taxi to selected active".

Then you see big yellow 3D arrows tracing a route to the selected destination. It's a hoot to taxi somewhere else, because the arrows keep updating a route, like a great yellow rubber band.

timmitmit Guest

bawls327 wrote:

2. Shift F

4. If you want to use tower on free flight dont think you can. Although you can activate it by checking the box on the free flight under you see weather. Then you press the ` button next to the one.

i cant get the jetway to work even if it is on the yelloy line

Pro Member Trainee
Craig (Sno0ze) Trainee

timmitmit wrote:

bawls327 wrote:

2. Shift F

i cant get the jetway to work even if it is on the yelloy line

Make sure you have advanced animations checked in options.

Bugs Bunny Guest

you can only play as the control tower when you're online ... in free flight there is a way to just sit in control tower and watch everything going on without being able to use anything.

http://www.fsinsider.com/missions/Pages/ListeningIn.aspx