No Other Traffic!!

I have set my air traffic settings to 100% but do not have other aircraft present when flying around (even at airports!).

Am I missing something really obvious?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Try going to a international airport, like chicago or something, if that dont work, talk to Radarman about Ultimate Traffic, or, in a while here, Me, about MyTraffic 2004

Guest Guest

Yes, I have tried that, but no Joy. Have tried other international airports but no luck.

I didn't have this issue with FS2002!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Its been along time since I run fs9 without a traffic add on
Try ProjectAI ➡

http://www.projectai.com/packages/
I used this before buying Traffic 2004 and its very good ,and free

Or have a look here ➡

http://www.tony.smiths.btinternet.co.uk/msfsgate_ai.htm

I know that I added project AI fairly soon after buying fs9 because of a lack of traffic,but I had an add on for fs2002

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Byron Guest

I just landed at Anchorage Intl. There were plenty of planes there and I only have my traffic set at 30%. Keep looking they have to be in there somewhere. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...