can i get a easy to download free aircraft carrier(animated)

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

can i get a real good animated easy to use and free aircraft carrier? if so please post the website for me !... thanx!

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

You might want to have a look in "FS2004 Other Forum" above and check out the Carrier pack thread. There's a lot of info there for you to digest. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

can i get a real good animated easy to use and free aircraft carrier? if so please post the website for me !... thanx!

Hi papyl5,

if you have a serious question like this it's better not to post it in the OFF TOPIC forum 'cause it'll get buried and not all members visit the OFF TOPIC forum regularly.

Welshflyer has pointed you in the right direction. If you're new to all this you might find it a bit heavy going but that's only because you're not yet familiar with the terminology.

The first thing you have to do is decide what you want. You can't have it all, you have to make concessions.

If you want a free carrier, they are not 'real good animated', the best animated and easiest to install are the Abacus Flightdeck and the CVN-65 Enterprise by Alphasim - both payware.

You say 'easy to use' in your request, they're all easy to use, payware or freeware, the hard part is the landing. 😀

If you want to stick with freeware, I suggest you first decide which aircraft (with a tailhook) you want to use. Only concentrate on one aircraft for the time being. Then we can help you find a suitable carrier and help you with the installation.

It's great fun once you get it all going and in my opinion the best landing practice you can have in the sim Idea

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

yeah i can land im not stupid

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

yeah i can land im not stupid

Well I'm happy to hear that you've got it all sorted out then Whistle

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

well... if u go to the website radarman gave me u will find a carrier called
: file name xship cvm nim. i cant figure out how to fly to and from the carrier . it is always on the carrier mode. please tell me how to get off the carrier 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

well... if u go to the website radarman gave me u will find a carrier called
: file name xship cvm nim. i cant figure out how to fly to and from the carrier . it is always on the carrier mode. please tell me how to get off the carrier 😕

Firstly: Why should I go to the website Radarman gave you?

Secondly: Radarman gave you exactly what you wanted according to your topic subject and request:

Welshflyer and I assumed you wanted to operate aircraft from a carrier. We both must have misread your request, it happens.
Radarman read it correctly therefore you have exactly what you asked for.

BTW, the only way "to get off the carrier" is via your 'Select Aircraft Menu'.

Pro Member Trainee
papyl5 Trainee

dude i mean take off/land like fly off the carrier lol [/i]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

papyl5 wrote:

dude i mean take off/land like fly off the carrier lol [/i]

dude you didn't say that in your post lol

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

OOoohh, i'm just going to sit back and enjoy this one! 😀 😀 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Be prepared for a looong night then Welshflyer - I don't think the Missus is going to be too happy 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I have no doubt whatsoever who will come out on top in this one 🍻
Tailhook, be gentle with him 😀 .

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...