Spot view acting weird?

NSX Guest

Hi all,

I just had a strange thing with spot view: The camera zoomed in way to far, and with pressing - to get it back out it only made it to the tail of the aircraft, like 2 feet behind it. No a nice way to fly.

Does anyone of you guys had this problem and know a solution to fix it in flight?
Any help would be great, thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

That happens to me sometimes. I have no idea how to fix it though.

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

There are 2 different external views of your aircraft, one zooms using the minus and plus keys.

I've forgotten what they are because I got so fustrated by forgetting the mryied key commands that I deleted ALL of them. Now when I hit F11 I get outside locked spot and I'm UNyoked from control surfaces. Hit spacebar and the mouse varies camera angle and mouse wheel controls zoom.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...