SearchSearch 

looking for spitfire

Where can I get a good freeware spitfire?

6 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

There are some nice models at Simviation.com,downloads, FS2004 vintage aircraft, page 28 ,second, third and fourth down 😀 ! Hope this helps.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

VegasFlyer knows much more about how to work this modern technology than me 😀 ! And he put you exactly in the right place so i think you should say thank you! 🙂 Please.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

VegasFlyer knows much more about how to work this modern technology than me 😀 ! And he put you exactly in the right place so i think you should say thank you! 🙂 Please.

Modern times Welshflyer. Please, Thank you, and I am sorry - have become obsolete I'm told.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Modern times Welshflyer. Please, Thank you, and I am sorry - have become obsolete I'm told.

Not for all of us my friend 😀 We live thousands of miles from each other and have never met but we can still be curtious! At least some people still have values and respect for each other,as many others do here, but unfortunately not all! 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

VegasFlyer knows much more about how to work this modern technology than me 😀 !

Embarassed