SearchSearch 

FSX.exe prob

Austin11 Guest

Hey everybody,I try to load my FSX but it says the exe is corrupted..Can anybody be most appreciated?Cause I just got more C drive space 😀

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Austin11 wrote:

Hey everybody,I try to load my FSX but it says the exe is corrupted..Can anybody be most appreciated?Cause I just got more C drive space 😀

Please clarify what you mean?

Austin11 Guest

VegasFlyer wrote:

Austin11 wrote:

Ill get a pic for you,my comp was messed up so thats why it has dell in the backround,my comp is same as ever except more c drive space.

It was cfg'd wrong (the exe),not corrupted

Heres the pic

Austin11 Guest

I just need a new exe for fsx,please,a working one

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Maybe you should try what it says on the screen- reinstall the software. I've had similar problems wiyh FS9 and when I reinstalled it it worked normally.

Austin11 Guest

VegasFlyer wrote:

Maybe you should try what it says on the screen- reinstall the software. I've had similar problems wiyh FS9 and when I reinstalled it it worked normally.

Can I have your exe though?It wont let me uninstall,cause it says I dont have windows installer but I do!

Austin11 Guest

Come on somebody please!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Put your post into FSX general forum. This way it might be seen by more people. 😉

Austin11 Guest

Ill try! : 😛

Austin11 wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Austin11 wrote:

Ill get a pic for you,my comp was messed up so thats why it has dell in the backround,my comp is same as ever except more c drive space.

It was cfg'd wrong (the exe),not corrupted

Heres the pic

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The bliss of anonymous guest posts.