Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

oppinion

Pro Member Trainee
Brian B. (valcan222) Trainee

Last edited by Brian B. (valcan222) on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Even though you're a real world pilot still play FS9?

Pro Member Trainee

yes I do, but only on a rare occasion, you see flying isint like a normaly job you dont go every day you go a day and you have a day off is a example some pilots get longer periods of time off but I simply go one day and have the next off, normaly i am busy but I wasent this time so i figured what the heck lets see flight sim, and i still look at these forums once in a wile and this time i just put the two together lol.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

I hope you fly better than you compose your grammer! Wink

I am a real pilot as well, just gotta give you a hard time Wink

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Im calling BS ❗ Why does your profile say training to become a pilot when in the post you made you said you fly a 767 for Delta ?? Then you would already be a pilot with a couple hundred of flight hours. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JLangevin wrote:

I hope you fly better than you compose your grammer! Wink

I am a real pilot as well, just gotta give you a hard time Wink

You're so right JLangevin 😂 😂

I'm still stuggling with the word grammer though Read

Maybe my dictionary is out of date 😳 😀

Pro Member Trainee

quite sorry, i feel as though i am not welcome on the forums any more, if the forums have really gone downhill that much as to accuse me of lieing i dont feel as this is the place for me, have fun, and good bye

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

valcan222 wrote:

quite sorry, i feel as though i am not welcome on the forums any more, if the forums have really gone downhill that much as to accuse me of lieing i dont feel as this is the place for me, have fun, and good bye

Well then I guess thats that. If you really do fly for Delta then provide some sort of proof like you sitting in the right hand seat of a 767. Then I will beleive you.