Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

oppinion

Pro Member First Officer
Brian B. (valcan222) First Officer

Last edited by Brian B. (valcan222) on Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Even though you're a real world pilot still play FS9?

Pro Member First Officer

yes I do, but only on a rare occasion, you see flying isint like a normaly job you dont go every day you go a day and you have a day off is a example some pilots get longer periods of time off but I simply go one day and have the next off, normaly i am busy but I wasent this time so i figured what the heck lets see flight sim, and i still look at these forums once in a wile and this time i just put the two together lol.

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

I hope you fly better than you compose your grammer! Wink

I am a real pilot as well, just gotta give you a hard time Wink

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Im calling BS Exclamation Why does your profile say training to become a pilot when in the post you made you said you fly a 767 for Delta ?? Then you would already be a pilot with a couple hundred of flight hours. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JLangevin wrote:

I hope you fly better than you compose your grammer! Wink

I am a real pilot as well, just gotta give you a hard time Wink

You're so right JLangevin Laughing Laughing

I'm still stuggling with the word grammer though Read

Maybe my dictionary is out of date Shocked Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer

quite sorry, i feel as though i am not welcome on the forums any more, if the forums have really gone downhill that much as to accuse me of lieing i dont feel as this is the place for me, have fun, and good bye

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

valcan222 wrote:

quite sorry, i feel as though i am not welcome on the forums any more, if the forums have really gone downhill that much as to accuse me of lieing i dont feel as this is the place for me, have fun, and good bye

Well then I guess thats that. If you really do fly for Delta then provide some sort of proof like you sitting in the right hand seat of a 767. Then I will beleive you.