Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Air Pinas Virtual Airline - Partly Recruiting

Chino Guest

Air Pinas
Fly The Philippine Way

Hello,

My name is Chino and I am the CEO of Air Pinas. I posted here because I am partly recruiting staff positions but first let me give a short description about Air Pinas.

Air Pinas is a new airline (probably the first Philippine VA) to be launching soon and we are to operate around asia with a modern fleet of Airbus and Dash. Our main Hub is based at Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport, Manila Philippines.

Air Pinas's site is still under-construction. http://www.airpinas.com but please feel free to visit our forums.

I am partly recruiting and in need of someone to apply for the following jobs:

-COO (Chief Operating Officer) - Is the right hand of the CEO and is in charge of the operations around the Virtual Airline.
-Fleet & Route Director
-Human Resources Director - In charge of communicating with other people and advertising the Virtual Airline.
-Permanent Aircraft Painter - In charge of painting the aircraft since I am the temporary painter.
-Webdesigner/webmaster - In charge of the website, designing (must have knowledge of php, html and other extensions needed)

*other staff positions will be available in the coming months*

If anyone who is interested in joining Air Pinas or have any other questions, please contact me (CEO) at chino_ceo@airpinas.com or emdechavez@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in the virtual skies

Regards
Chino
CEO
www.airpinas.com
Mabuhay Pilipinas

Chino Guest

Airbus A320 - Air Pinas Livery

Routes
Air Pinas, at launch, will fly to these destinations:

"International"
Changi International Airport, Singapore
New Bankok International Airport/Suvarnabhumi

"Domestic"
Loakan Airport, Baguio
Bacolod City Domestic Airport, Bacolod

Fleet
Air Pinas has ordered 3 Airbus A320's and 2 Embraer 170's with options of buying 3 more Embraer 170's. Though the Domestic fleet has been confirmed, Air Pinas is still in talks on their international fleet. The first aircraft will be delivered by early winter of 2007

Air Pinas has currently leased 2 Airbus A330-200's for it's international routes and 2 Airbus A320-200's for it's domestic routes from Philippine Airlines as the launch aircrafts.

More updates soon

Regards
Chino

sailesh baraily Guest

hello mam i am the student of frankfinn institute and i just wanted to know whether vacancy is there for cabin crew for male candidates

pilot741 Guest

I would like to join this newly formed VA but I cannot send you a message through outlook can you tell me where else can I message you?