Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I landed a real plane!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Today I landed a 172 it was wonderful but its much harder then it looks this was my fourth lesson (my instructor likes to get to things fast) althou I was practicing a few flares and he didn't want to touch down and we almost touched down he let out a loud WOW Shocked AND ADDED FULL POWER AND YANKED THE CONTROLL BACK I guess you learn from your mistakes oh well I guess ill try again permitting my instructor ever lets me at the controlls again lol Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Well done Karlw! Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Well done Karlw, not many people get the opportunity to have your experience, enjoy every second, not many do it right first time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Thank you both but for the record it was far from right Shocked if my dad had a video camera with him it should be put on the worlds stupidest home videos Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Don't worry about it ,it's a long learning process enjoy the experience! Very Happy
Wish i'd had the chance when i was your age!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Thank you both but for the record it was far from right Shocked if my dad had a video camera with him it should be put on the worlds stupidest home videos Laughing

All I can say is lucky you! I'm still only dreaming about it. Planning to start my PPL and CPL cources in about a year and a half.
Enjoy flying and keep us updated on your big achivements! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Karlw wrote:

Don't worry about. I am flying solo already and my landings are still pretty bad sometimes. What are you doing for your next lesson?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

working on landings still emergancy situatons controlls at low speed glide speed with best weight ect.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations Clap