Getting Jetways to move to aircraft?

Pro Member Trainee
matt890 Trainee

hi guys i never really figured out how to get the jetways to move to your aircraft, this would really help, cause i wanna make a movie and was wondering how this works Thanks Matt890

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Crtl + J

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

CNTL + J Doesnt seem to work for me. Are there only certain airportsa that offer the jetway (Like Heathrow, JFK, LAX.....)

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

You have to have the scenery on high and make sure you are on the corrrect side of the jetway.

Help!!! Please Guest

About jetways i noe yur suppose to press Ctrl+J.... I DID!! But it just doesn't move ,im on the T thing,parking brakes on,engines off,i've tried everything...ohh and what do you do to get the Cargo doors open...i"ve tried Shift+E 1,2,3,and 4...all i get is little pop-ups and my main exit Closes...is all this stuff avalible on FSX Deluxe Version or is it also avalible on the FSX.....PLEASE HELP ❗ ❗ ❓ [/b]

Help!!! Please wrote:

About jetways i noe yur suppose to press Ctrl+J.... I DID!! But it just doesn't move ,im on the T thing,parking brakes on,engines off,i've tried everything...ohh and what do you do to get the Cargo doors open...i"ve tried Shift+E 1,2,3,and 4...all i get is little pop-ups and my main exit Closes...is all this stuff avalible on FSX Deluxe Version or is it also avalible on the FSX.....PLEASE HELP ❗ ❗ ❓ [/b]

i cant even see jetways with the scenery on ultra high!!!!!!!!!!!! any one have any help!!! im really stuffed!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

ok make sure you have animtion set only this will allow the jetway to move at all airports with jetways

Karlw wrote:

ok make sure you have animtion set only this will allow the jetway to move at all airports with jetways

WELL WILL U TELL ME THE AIRPORTS WITH JETWAYS? 😕

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

all intl arports jfk charles de gaulle london heathrow las vegas mccaran the list goes on ad on

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Like Karlw said - If the real worlds airport has jetways - the FSX airport has them. Just make sure your settings are correct - animations on and sliders up. To test it, fly into Heathrow or JFK and see if they are there, if not - your settings are incorrect, or you need a better graphics card.

Pro Member Trainee
JG3Bulldog Trainee

Here's a question:

When I start a mission at the gate I can get the Jetway to interact with no problem.

When I do my own mission and land at JFK from Buffalo and ask for taxing to gates, follow and dock the Jetway wont interact.

I have tried re-positioning the aircraft, engines off, doors open and the thing wont move into place.

I am using the default aircraft.

Settings on High

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...