pmdg 737 autopilot

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

could someone please point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to properly use the autopilot on the pmdg 737ng i think i may be doing something wrong thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this or any of the links in it help

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

PMDG Product Documentation

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

djcevera wrote:

could someone please point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to properly use the autopilot on the pmdg 737ng i think i may be doing something wrong thanks

http://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/boeing-pmdg-737ng.html

Page 2 of this tutorial deals with the MCP. Good luck 😎

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook wrote:

djcevera wrote:

http://www.fsstation.com/tutorials/boeing-pmdg-737ng.html

Page 2 of this tutorial deals with the MCP. Good luck 😎

I like the good luck by Tailhook here 😀 I gave up on the PMDG FMC a long time ago,not that there is anything wrong with it but for some reason Pmdg kills my PC!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If you're referring to frame rates Welshflyer, I think the idea is to fly in 2D Cockpit Only and use the 'House Colors'.

OT: But then, why spend all available free time on the PMDG when there are Aircraft Carriers?

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook wrote:

If you're referring to frame rates Welshflyer, I think the idea is to fly in 2D Cockpit Only and use the 'House Colors'.

OT: But then, why spend all available free time on the PMDG when there are Aircraft Carriers?

😀 😀 😀

I tried that, and then i went hunting for carriers and you know the rest,sometimes it's this Umm... and sometimes it's this Censored but mostly it's this Fear and this 😀 ,with a little help that is ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hey! It's your turn to stop it now because we're gonna go waayyy OFF TOPIC

BTW, I finally found a Waikato that agrees with my Umm... whatever it is, after three previous attempts, yes all different uploads of the Waikato 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...