747 cold turkey

saint4 Guest

Whenever i shutdown the engines and come back to the aircraft awhile after. All the systems are off and i can never get it back on again without having to use slew mode to send me rocketing in the air and then once i'm up, engines and lights are on.

The apu isn't clickable so how do i start up the engines and get the battery power running.

CTRL+E dont work unless theres some power.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Did you turn on the electrical systems? CTRL+M turns on the magnetos.....

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

You need to turn on the apu or auxillary power unit go to setting controlls and look for apu set it to any key command and once you turn it on you will have power

Hope that helps 😀

saint4 Guest

Ye, thanks for that. Did the ket assignment.

Did a flight from Heathrow to Barbados, left it for an hour. Came back and everything was off. Press the keys i set it to and power is back on.

Now off to Brazil, 🙂

(Don't do time compression by the way - takes the joy out of it)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...