SearchSearch 

CRJ-200 "Executive Air"

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi All -

One last plane for tonight, a CRJ-200 dressed as an "Executive Air" charter...

13 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well if I was flying on a private jet I wouldn't want the word executive on it lol but anyways beutiful paint I love it by the way is that fsx because i thought that the posky crj didn't work in fsx?

Cheers 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Karlw -

No this is purely an FS2004 plane - and that is where the screenshots were taken from 🙂

Thankyou for what you said too - it is appreciated 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now THAT is Class 👏

Donald Trump eat your heart out Ha Ha

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

Thany you Tailhook - the "classy" look was what I was trying to achieve 🙂 and .......

Donald who ❓ ❓ ❓ should I know him ❓

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have a look at this Wombat, nowhere nearly as classy as your creation.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=116911

For your sake I hope he never sees your textures -- he might just get the silly idea that you're the man to design his wigs for him in the future 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

Hope your not a Trump fan because, well - his plane is about as "boring" as he is ❗ 🙂

If that is his plane then you would have thought (with all his money) he could have come up with something a bit better and LOT more classy than that. Still, each to their own I geuss. Some people would probably think that my paint is too austentatious perhaps. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Me -- a Trump fan? If anyone else had suggested that I'd feel insulted. 😉 The guy is on my payroll and the trophy women he likes to parade are ... erm... how shall I put it 🤔 'rejects'.

This is the food chain: Tailhook, Flavio Briatore... and Donald gets the leftovers 🍅

How about Kimi and Ferrari though -- I reckon you'll have to give your Ferrari textures an update soon with the Iceman's face on the fuselage 😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

I see are of similar minds when it comes to Mr Trump 🙂

I am glad that Kimi was succesful, cos my Ferrari has taken a BAD hit on the right side, in fact - word has it the entire right side is gone looks like a total rebuild 😞 As such, she is back in for maintainance and that might be a long process at the moment.

The "Icemans" face on a plane - hmmmm ❓ That has possibilities 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Another nice repaint Wombat457 👍 ! Shame i'm a Jensen Button fan.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi WelshFlyer -

Thanks for your comments but well, umm, errr ---

Hoe diod Jenson Button come into this ? 😀

Idea Maybe there is an F1 series on the horizon ???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Wombat you didn't know that Jensen Button was Welsh - did you.

Neither did I. Let's wait for Welshflyer to put the record straight 🙂)

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Shame he's not Welsh, but he was the young new British hope of F1 when i became a fan 😀 ,and i thought DC was finished but he's proved me wrong (shame on me, him being a fellow Celt as well Embarassed )!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

DC is a character all right, very likable. Owns an establishment in Monte Carlo - smart man. Did you see the stunt he was trying to pull off -- almost decapitating his team mate?

Jensen Button... another sad story. Very talented but loses focus sometimes - Da Women?? Been unlucky with his car for some time, but hey, he's still young 😀