CRJ-200 "Executive Air"

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi All -

One last plane for tonight, a CRJ-200 dressed as an "Executive Air" charter...

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

well if I was flying on a private jet I wouldn't want the word executive on it lol but anyways beutiful paint I love it by the way is that fsx because i thought that the posky crj didn't work in fsx?

Cheers 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Karlw -

No this is purely an FS2004 plane - and that is where the screenshots were taken from 🙂

Thankyou for what you said too - it is appreciated 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now THAT is Class 👏

Donald Trump eat your heart out Ha Ha

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

Thany you Tailhook - the "classy" look was what I was trying to achieve 🙂 and .......

Donald who ❓ ❓ ❓ should I know him ❓

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Have a look at this Wombat, nowhere nearly as classy as your creation.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=116911

For your sake I hope he never sees your textures -- he might just get the silly idea that you're the man to design his wigs for him in the future 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

Hope your not a Trump fan because, well - his plane is about as "boring" as he is ❗ 🙂

If that is his plane then you would have thought (with all his money) he could have come up with something a bit better and LOT more classy than that. Still, each to their own I geuss. Some people would probably think that my paint is too austentatious perhaps. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Me -- a Trump fan? If anyone else had suggested that I'd feel insulted. 😉 The guy is on my payroll and the trophy women he likes to parade are ... erm... how shall I put it 🤔 'rejects'.

This is the food chain: Tailhook, Flavio Briatore... and Donald gets the leftovers 🍅

How about Kimi and Ferrari though -- I reckon you'll have to give your Ferrari textures an update soon with the Iceman's face on the fuselage 😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

I see are of similar minds when it comes to Mr Trump 🙂

I am glad that Kimi was succesful, cos my Ferrari has taken a BAD hit on the right side, in fact - word has it the entire right side is gone looks like a total rebuild 😞 As such, she is back in for maintainance and that might be a long process at the moment.

The "Icemans" face on a plane - hmmmm ❓ That has possibilities 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Another nice repaint Wombat457 👍 ! Shame i'm a Jensen Button fan.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi WelshFlyer -

Thanks for your comments but well, umm, errr ---

Hoe diod Jenson Button come into this ? 😀

Idea Maybe there is an F1 series on the horizon ???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Wombat you didn't know that Jensen Button was Welsh - did you.

Neither did I. Let's wait for Welshflyer to put the record straight 🙂)

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Shame he's not Welsh, but he was the young new British hope of F1 when i became a fan 😀 ,and i thought DC was finished but he's proved me wrong (shame on me, him being a fellow Celt as well Embarassed )!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

DC is a character all right, very likable. Owns an establishment in Monte Carlo - smart man. Did you see the stunt he was trying to pull off -- almost decapitating his team mate?

Jensen Button... another sad story. Very talented but loses focus sometimes - Da Women?? Been unlucky with his car for some time, but hey, he's still young 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...