Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Military Friends.

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

Hey, i was playing multiplayer with my friends, and i wanted to share few pics, me flying with them.

1. I was flying the F-4 (the leader Very Happy ) with 1 f-16 and 2nd f22 Thunderbirds.

2. Beutifull Thunderbirds formation, I am the F-22.

3. For the last picture, we were flying in switzerland, beutiful there. I am the F-111 Very Happy always the leader. Very Happy

Thats it guys, please comment, it doesnt metter if its bad or good, if its bad tell me why, I will fix it. Thx for watching Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Looks a little like photo-shop but I like em'

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

nope, its not photoshop. I actualy flew with them, by the way if you wanna fly with me too, contact with me or we can talk about it. I will tell you where to download these plane, and we cna fly both. But dont worry i swear its not. I dont even know how to use it. Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

I like them all whenever i open a multiplayer session no one join I've opened up 14 or so and all times no one has joined oh well Nice I like the f4e one of my favorite aircraft

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

you guys can fly with me, i will tell you where to download the plane, and we'll open seission and ventrilo or teamspeak and thats it. send me a PM.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nice pics don't see too many formation shots!

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Nice pics don't see too many formation shots!

I agree.... very nice!