Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Wakaito Carrier Question

Austin11 Guest

Hello all,I was wondering what planes have a launching and cable catching gauge for the Wakaito Carrier at www.fstopgun.net I just always wanted to do those kind of launches,but I have 2 f14's,and a f18,but i dont think they have a cable catching gauge and a launching gauge,anyone have a plane that has both of those?Would be most appreciated 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

What you need my friend is rcbco-20.zip at Avsim, these install into any aircraft (with a tailhook) and make it flyable from carriers. If you need any other information check out the "carriers pack" thread in "FS2004 other " section at this forum, lots of info there for you. 😀 And then check "Around the world with the US Navy" in the screenshots section (blatantly getting you to look at my screenshots there 😀 ).

austin11 Guest

Welshflyer wrote:

What you need my friend is rcbco-20.zip at Avsim, these install into any aircraft (with a tailhook) and make it flyable from carriers. If you need any other information check out the "carriers pack" thread in "FS2004 other " section at this forum, lots of info there for you. 😀 And then check "Around the world with the US Navy" in the screenshots section (blatantly getting you to look at my screenshots there 😀 ).

Ok,both my tomcats and f18 work for a carrier launch,full sound effects 😀 Thanks for helping

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Glad to help!