wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's -

Just another Air Wales pain, this time in a design of my own on a CRJ-200

(broke images removed)

Hope you like and enjoy her - I think I know one member that will 😀[/url]

13 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

❤️ What an absolutely stunning repaint, you've done another incredible piece of work, i love it 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

❤️ She's now sitting nice and warm and cozy in my hanger ❤️ .Thanks very much Wombat457 😀 .

Guest Welsh Guest

Hi guys,

I'm a Welsh guy and am always looking for goos Air Wales aircraft. This one's awsome - does anyone know where I can download it from? If so, can you email me at jonnymagics@hotmail.com?

Many Thanks

Welsh guy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3162/fs2004-air-wales-airbus-a320/

You'll find more of Wombat's great textures at avsim 😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guy's

Thakyou for the advert Tailhook, it is apprciated - believe me.

To Welshflyer, well I figured you would like her just because she is Air Wales and maybe there are more Air Wales in the waiting to be done. As you mentioned in another thread - if we get enough, there might be a place for an Air Wales VA sometime - perhaps with you as the CEO 🙂

Vegasflyer - thankyou alsoand as mentioned - there maybe mopre Air Wales to come, who knows.

To our Geust - thankyou for your comments too. I think that too many people concerntrate on the major countries when it comes to registrations - the US, UK and Australia even. Air Wales is Welsh and deserves to be registered as such. Tailhook has given you the link to my paints on AVSIM, but I did email you as well, hiope you got it and hope you enjoy the plane.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tialhook -

I meant to ask you in ,y last reply, but how do you do the link thing to AVSIM, or anywhere in fact ?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Guest Welsh wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm a Welsh guy and am always looking for goos Air Wales aircraft. This one's awsome - does anyone know where I can download it from? If so, can you email me at jonnymagics@hotmail.com?

Many Thanks

Welsh guy

Tailhook has already pointed you to this one, but you should also check out the awesome POSKY 737 that Wombat457 did, "The Angel of Newport" ,here http://avsim.com/ it really is something special,and i really am indebted to him for being so kind as to do it 😀 .

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

For some reason the link isn't working. So just log into Avsim/textures and repaints and type in Air Wales 🙂 !

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Wombat457, if you look at the top of the screen, the address bar is there, just copy and paste it into your post 😀 !

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Welshflyer -

Thankyou for the advice re the links. It is pretty obvious when it is pointed out Embarassed

The "Angel of Newport" means a lot to me to Welshflyer - but am glad you like her as well and anytime you want a paint my friend - all you have to do is ask 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

That's very kind of you Wombat457,it's a pleasure to point people in the direction of your excellent repaints,as for the link thing i only found out how to do it a couple of weeks ago Embarassed !
Ps the "Angel of Newport" is pretty special to me too,when i fly my VA i use theirs in the USA, but when i'm in Europe there's only one to fly 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

wombat457 wrote:

Hi Tialhook -

I meant to ask you in ,y last reply, but how do you do the link thing to AVSIM, or anywhere in fact ?

Welshflyer has already explained it nicely I've noticed.

Funny thing, his links never seem to work 🍅

😀