Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Get the plane into FSX

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Follow young Master jolegg's competent instructions Mr. Green

Since he enjoys special priviliges here at Flyaway one would expect that he knows best in all things concerning flightsim.

Keep checking your inbox and expect a PM where he'll try to recruit you to the chatroom where he and a few other group huggers hang out, pretending they're representing a discussion board dealing with flightsim related topics.

If bonding sessions and meaningless niceties are up your alley, maybe you should join.

Think about it, you'll have all those various perks that come with it, you can still log into Flyaway being pretentious and throwing your weight around, or you can log in and get rid of your pent up anger by logging in as an anonymoys Guest or assume a ficticious username.

If you do, nobody will really blame you since everybody knows how boring it must get what with the constant smooching, grovelling, patting on each others shoulders, compliments - yet keeping on your toes at all times lest you utter an 'unfriendly' word.
That to my thinking is an environment ideal for drones and other programmed robots with no talent of self-expression.

Shudder - shudder - shudder Puke Up

Last edited by Tailhook on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Very good this should be a sticky Radarman?

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Exceptional Adise. I have loaded A/C before in FSX, but this nails the procedure! OUTSTANDING.

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

i have another way, it has an added benefit. if you are using xp/sp2, download the file to a dedicated folder, then
you can unzip the file to a temp folder, highlight the file, then go to edit, highlight the files individually and click the edit pull down menu.
click on "copy file to" and navigate using the mini explorer to the place you want to send the file. this way, you still have a compressed version of the folder on your drive. i have several downloads for fs9 and fsx, and if i ever have a problem or want to get another computer, i have put all the extra aircraft, scenery, and missions on a back up cd (or dvd if you have the need) no more need to go hunting down all the cool stuff all over the place, and spending time downloading. i can also copy the disc to share with a buddy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

There's also a very good guide here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

There is something you might consider Princeling: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22450/signature-size/

...or are you exempt from this rule as well?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You're right! A total of 8 pixels over the maximum. Shocked

Wheel out the cavalry, barricade the doors / windows and women and children first!

You've well and truly mastered the art of being pathetic Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Keep checking your inbox and expect a PM where he'll try to recruit you to the chatroom where he and a few other group huggers hang out, pretending they're representing a discussion board dealing with flightsim related topics.

If bonding sessions and meaningless niceties are up your alley, maybe you should join.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did you envy dear Tailhook???Yes you do Exclamation
The same feeling with the one you felt when the other children of the neighborhood don't recruit you in their football team...Isnt it? Wink

...But you must know that you are more than welcome to this chat room my dear friend...And I'm serious Exclamation
I was just wondering if you have the guts to join us...Do you???
Or do you prefer staying here pretend to yourself that you are the master of the universe???I promise...I wont ban you from the first time...You will have your chances...Promise Exclamation

I dare you to come and join this chat room...Besides, I know that you honor us by visiting very often this chat room...And you read everything Exclamation ...As you always did my friend... Wink

*Why 2 edits in your post?...Let your soul speak my friend...It will be good for you... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Score! Greekman 01...Tailhook 00.

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Follow young Master jolegg's competent instructions Mr. Green

Since he enjoys special priviliges here at Flyaway one would expect that he knows best in all things concerning flightsim.

Think about it, you'll have all those various perks that come with it, you can still log into Flyaway being pretentious and throwing your weight around, or you can log in and get rid of your pent up anger by logging in as an anonymoys Guest or assume a ficticious username.

If you do, nobody will really blame you since everybody knows how boring it must get what with the constant smooching, grovelling, patting on each others shoulders, compliments - yet keeping on your toes at all times lest you utter an 'unfriendly' word.
That to my thinking is an environment ideal for drones and other programmed robots with no talent of self-expression.

Shudder - shudder - shudder Puke Up

S-O-U-R G-R-A-P-E-S

Let me guess. You're upset because no one wants to kiss your Ass

Poor baby!

robots cheap l Guest

Still quivering body in my groin as i ran until i could run no more and more blood rush to my penis i saw it wilt and die away to nothing to apologise for i told nikki as she told me she wanted to use. We made the beast with three backs six arms and six legs four breasts and two penises i felt julie.

first big cock Guest

Oh can we do it again then said nikki to herself as much a man as we came to walk. Soon we were naked the scanty leather harnesses we were naked the scanty leather harnesses we were naked the scanty leather harnesses we were naked the scanty leather harnesses we were naked the scanty leather harness.