my laptop on FSX...

Pro Member Trainee
ace261 Trainee

hey

ive just got a new laptop with new windows vista and i have FSX and i can play it up to high graphics and it runs smoothly but as soon as i get it up to ultra high its just gets too jumpy and its all flickery.Can someone tell me why i can run high graphics but not ultra high there mostly the same?

thanx ace261

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Laptops aren't built to run FSX or any graphic intensive software, they usually don't have to video card to do it.
If you pay a high price then it might, I'm talking Alien, FalconNW not a Dell.

Radar

if you can MAX'd out all the sliders today, what are you going to do in 6 month's time when you get another new computer?

Pro Member Trainee
ace261 Trainee

ive tried running FSX on my other laptop aswell with G-Force GO 6600 and its still the same except with a small difference.I can put the traffic and aircraft setting up to ultra high is there somethin im doin wrong or is the graphics chips just not good enough.

P.S. my other laptop has intel 910 family chip set graphics.

thanx ace261

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ace261 wrote:

ive tried running FSX on my other laptop aswell with G-Force GO 6600 and its still the same except with a small difference.I can put the traffic and aircraft setting up to ultra high is there somethin im doin wrong or is the graphics chips just not good enough.

P.S. my other laptop has intel 910 family chip set graphics.

thanx ace261

The traffic can kill the FPS, the aircraft up to high won't use much at all.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...