Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

what do you think ?

Pro Member Trainee
contegni24 Trainee

I love it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Very Happy You won't win an award but that so much better than I could ever do.
Great job in pasting also.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

well im having fun, damn the awards Laughing
here is a little more....I think maybe too much now ???

Pro Member Trainee
contegni24 Trainee

I think it looks good, but you should stop adding things... you don't want to make it look too crowded.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you want me to criticize it, his head on the tail logo shouldn't be overlapping the yellow and the logo on the side shouldn't be overlapping two colors either.
Try that and she how she looks.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

kewl, thanks for the input, I'll try those and post it again....probably not tonight though, its getting late Smile

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

hmmmm.....here it is a night, now im scared to move the logos cause i dont know how to move the lights

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

here are a few more

Pro Member Trainee
contegni24 Trainee

It looks really cool, well done. I still even after seeing all of your screen shots can't get over at how realistic your graphics look!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

very nice repaint.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

That's a pretty good job actually! How do you repaint aircrafts? Might be a dumb question but I would like to give it a try too

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mat3329 wrote:

That's a pretty good job actually! How do you repaint aircrafts? Might be a dumb question but I would like to give it a try too

I think taking a trip over to the Repaint Forum would be a good start.

If you want to repaint FSX textures, you might need a plug-in because what used to be .BMP files in fs9 are now .DDS in fsx.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Yeah it is for FSX, but what kind of plugin would I need and where could I find them?

Pro Member Trainee
lamborgini8 Trainee

Thats actually peaty good for a first attempt, its a lot better than my first attempts. I am just thinking though, 'Krusty Airlines'... sounds a bit like there is something wrong with their airline. Shocked

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

mat3329 wrote:

I think taking a trip over to the Repaint Forum would be a good start.

If you want to repaint FSX textures, you might need a plug-in because what used to be .BMP files in fs9 are now .DDS in fsx.

Actually what plug-in would I need and where could I find it? This link to the forum is for FS2004. I would like to work with FSX. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mat3329 wrote:

Actually what plug-in would I need and where could I find it? This link to the forum is for FS2004. I would like to work with FSX. Smile

We only have one Repaint Forum it caters for both, fs9 and fsx.

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

'Krusty Airlines'... sounds a bit like there is something wrong with their airline.

" its not just good its good enouph ! " Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice repaint Kbohme