Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

f-18 blue angle

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

i downloaded it b4 and it worked and i had to wip out my computer. when i go to download it again i do every thing and it dosnt come up . what up wit that
Twisted Evil Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

HEY K3NWASKEIWICZ DUD3!!!!111!11111 LOL IF I KN3W WUT AN F18 BLU3 ANGL3 SI - SHUDNT IT B ANGAL U KNOW TEH THNGS TAHT R SUPOSED 2 FLEY AROUND IN H3AEVN .AND!1!!1!!11!11111 WTF IF I KNEW WUT BE FOUR M3ANS I CUD START LOKNG FOR AN ANSWER!!!1!11 OMG OMG Y WUD U WHIP UR COMPUTER?
W3L?!?!!!!!!!?!!?!?! OMG LOL IF IT DO3SNT COMA UP THEN HOW CAN ANYTHNG B UP WIT DAT?!!!?!? OMG IMM SURA ITL WORK OUT IN DA AND DUDA!!1!!1111 WTF LOL LATS JUST HANG AND CHIL LOL!1!!! WTF

Shocked Read Doh!

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

when i saw the thread, i resisted doing the very thing you did.

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

yeah,

I had my nastygram on the launch pad and locked on target, but I pulled the plug after seeing he had just three posts; didn't want to run off a new member. Now if he had 5454 posts Wink it would have been hammer time!

Let's just be glad all he "wipped out" was his computer; could'a been like Renn & Stimpy in "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence!"

mdaskalos

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mdaskalos wrote:

yeah,

I had my nastygram on the launch pad and locked on target, but I pulled the plug after seeing he had just three posts; didn't want to run off a new member. Now if he had 5454 posts Wink it would have been hammer time!

Let's just be glad all he "wipped out" was his computer; could'a been like Renn & Stimpy in "Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence!"

mdaskalos

Hey mdaskalos I didn't say ANYTHING nasty in my post, on the contrary I was as polite and subtle as I can Wink

Instead of being blunt and saying to kennwaskiewicz that we don't use texting here because we're a flightsim community not a Playstation chatroom, I went through the trouble of spending hours on firstly trying to understand his request and secondly translating my reply into text-speak.

You should be commending my efforts instead of critisizing me.
I was well aware of kennwaskiewicz's newbie status according to his post count. Problem is you see, when folks join Flyaway and become members, there not told sensible rules such as keeping their signatures and avatars to a limited size or to use grown up language. Most other flightsim forums have those and other rules and newbies blend in very easily.

Since we don't have any of these official rules at Flyaway, excited newbies have to be coaxed into line one way or another ASAP!
Failing that, we'll have absolute chaos here (it certainly wouldn't be the first time) and what makes it worse is that there'll always be a few members who have been here longer, encouraging outright stupid behaviour, just to push up their own post count.

I can see by your Join Date that you must have missed most of the fun...

Regarding the amount of posts: It's an absolute curse and increasing the total posts from 500 to 1000 to be 'promoted' to Chief Captain has made things twice as bad, because now the silly club have to spam their way up to thousand posts Wall Bashing

All you need is two or three of those and you'll be on the phone to your travel agent hoping that by the time you get back from your holidays those idiots have already accumulated their thousand posts.
It's a fact that once they've passed that "hurdle" they stop spamming and post more sensible content.

If I could give my post count to those who NEED that Chief Captain rank come what my, I would gladly do so just to stop them from spamming each and every thread... ...but it's a wicked system Think Imagine I were allowed to give my post count to those in NEED -- soon I'd be down to Zero and having run out of posts to give away, I'd be hellbent on pushing up my own count to be able to give them away again.. ROFL

Your damned if you do - you're damned if you don't Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Hey mdaskalos I didn't say ANYTHING nasty in my post, on the contrary I was as polite and subtle as I can Wink

You should be commending my efforts instead of critisizing me.

Your damned if you do - you're damned if you don't Very Happy

Hey, I wasn't criticizing YOU, nor saying yours was a nastygram, just that MINE was going to be. The closing line was something like:

"I M kraking on peeps that kaint spel n right n punkchiate g0od!"

I usually chip in with thoughts like "if someone evidences that they can't (or won't) write or spell, I have to assume that they can't (or won't) think, since their writing is all we can judge them by."

Which usually results in the offending party trying to justify themselves, but proving the point true in the process.

I was just glad that you work getting into it instead of me, but I guess I'm in it now, (again).

mdaskalos

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

mdaskalos wrote:

"I M kraking on peeps that kaint spel n right n punkchiate g0od!"

Shocked w00t????

Very Happy