lights problem

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

I download sometimes 5 sometimes its 10 aircraft but it all ends up the same way and then lights go all wrong and become little squares of light insted of the real looking lights that come with the game.
whats wrong? Mad

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us your system specs, it sound as if you have an older video card or have maxed out you sliders and taxed you system.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

I have about a 2 year old computer and have just bought and installed a new 512 mb memeory card.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Drewbob wrote:

I have about a 2 year old computer and have just bought and installed a new 512 mb memeory card.

Are you saying that your video card has 512mb or your system has it.

Post screenshot, without that and your system specs we can't tell what's wrong.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

I am running an HP a620n with 1G memory
Video card is Radeon X 1650PRO AGP8X/4X

Here are the screenshots

As you may be able to tell the problem also seems to effect the jet streams and tire smoke.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just when you think you've seen it all a new one comes up.

I never saw that, did you try new drivers for the card.
I just installed new ones a few days ago (7.12 or 7.14, I don't remember), played with the Catalyst Control Center and it looks better than before.
Possibly new drivers and adjusting settings in it will help that one.
I have the ATi X1950 512mb each in Crossfire.
1 gig ram minimum with XP, you could use more. If you are running Vista, 3 gigs.

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Just when you think you've seen it all a new one comes up.

Indeed. -- I'll go out on a limb and say this is not a display but a gauge issue 🤔

Any takers?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...