ATC are not so clever!

x pilot Guest

hi guys,

i got loads of AI traffic from a good link on one of the forums the other day! all is good, works fine, loads of traffic, looks good am happy apart from the retards in the tower that make you sit waiting to take off for ages or decide to make you go around as the rubber is about to touch asphalt! is there a patch to solve this problem?

doing my head in!

also, taking photos in fs9? radarman gave me a link awhile back to do this but i have missed placed things and cant find it! since i have been spending more hours on fs9 than X and would like to take some screenshots/photos! fsx is easy as there is a default key,fs9?

thanks guys, help is appreciated!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest

dude,look on yer katboard for the key called "prnt scrn",press it and it takes a snapshot of your current screen(ps it doesnt snapshot the cursor) Hack [/u][/i][/b]

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Do a hunt for "AI Smooth" (freeware), I don;t have a link handy but here's part of the Readme file to give an idea what it does:

AISmooth

(c) SG-Flightware
Michael Sagner
Meigener Strasse 86
D-42651 Solingen
Germany

AI Traffic manager with optional voice output

AISmooth will reduce the number of go-arounds of AI traffic at your airport drastically.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
x pilot Guest

Radarman, thanks for that i am working through that now, searching the other info from the second post cheers mate!

to the guest i must be thick, printscreen and were do the pictures get saved?

cheers folks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

x pilot wrote:

.. printscreen and were do the pictures get saved?

..to the Clip Board unless you're using a Screen Capture Utility such as GrabClipSave.

After having installed GCS for example, you set up your preferences - where to save the pics to being one of them. Very easy, really. 😎

x pilot Guest

tail hook, thanks mate i have got it sorted now...

the real enviroment upgrade is a good one too so was wanting to get some screen shots as its looking good!

cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Get snapping then x pilot - I'm curious to see how your REP water textures turned out 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...