Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A Continental paint

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

Just thought I'd try a real airline for achange - hope you like her ...

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Nice copy of a real one! Cool repaint! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The logo on the tail fin is the crispest I've seen on Continental textures. I hope you'll find the time to upload this one Wombat.
😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Vegasflyer, Tailhook -

Thankyou - I dont know how mine compares to others but I will be uploading it as soon as I fix the winglets 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Speaking of winglets, is it possible for you to include the 'without winglets' model in your upload as well..? Or would that require a different paintkit and an extra repaint? In that case please don't 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook -

I should be able to do that I think. I will have a play with them and see what happens and if I can get rid of the winglets I will upload both versions 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for looking into this Wombat - no rush though.

I'd been trying to lose the winglets on your beautiful UK Airways, editing the .cfg and swapping over .air files but couldn't do it and found that of course unless I had the same model without winglets - well, it just wouldn't jell.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailgate -

I have to go to an appointment right now, but I have done the Continental without winglets already and can do the same for the UK Air so long as I still have the textures for it 🙂

I'll post the Continental when I get home and will be uploadiong both versions to AVSIM at that time too

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

wombat457 wrote:

Hi Tailgate -

I have to go to an appointment right now, but I have done the Continental without winglets already and can do the same for the UK Air so long as I still have the textures for it 🙂

That's ok Koala -

Should you find that you don't have your Uk Airways textures any longer, I could always upload them for you... ...for a price of course Whistle

I AM kidding 😀

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Beautiful repaint as always Wombat457 ! What UK Airways? Have i missed something? 😕

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Tailhook and Welshflyer -

A small price you say hmmm ... how small ?? 😂 But its okay, I DO have the textures still and will loose the winglets onit over the weekend.

And oh noo ... I did forget that I didtn post the UK Air on here and I wasnt trying to kee anything from anyone, I just didnt think it was appropriate to be posted, not that it is overly bad but discretion became the better part of valor. If you would like to see her Welshflyer, I would be more than happy to send her to you if you can drop me an email Surprisedr she is available on AVSIM 🙂

uk_air_208379.zip

i luv that uk airways 737 very nice pretty to 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The sultry Lady on the UK Airways responds only to "Love" - she's from the old school and has 'Class' Yes