Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Months have passed and i was wondering?

Lukemax Guest

Hi all

Many months have passed since Flight Sim X was released, and i was wondering if anyone knew of any tools/mods that actully make the game run faster, At the moment im running it across 4 monitors for a B737 (Only do airline flights) however it runs so slow and is quite limited in what i can actully do, i dont have FS2004 to fall back on either so only FSX.

Thanks
Lukemax

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There will be a patch some time next month (SP1).
If it will help speed, dont know just guesses so far.
Without your system specs no one can know if the slow FSX is because of your computer.

Radar

Lukemax Guest

My PC can run FSX on good settings fine, but when i put it across 4 monitors then it starts to get slow, very slow. Maybe im not doing it right???

Pro Member Trainee
Bob Suchowierski (Bob-Ski) Trainee

Lukemax wrote:

My PC can run FSX on good settings fine, but when i put it across 4 monitors then it starts to get slow, very slow. Maybe im not doing it right???

You can go to

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/games/gameadvisor/default.mspx

And see how your computer rates as compared to others tested. It will also give you your system specs. By the way..... how do you insert a PDF or photo? I wanted to show what it will look like.

Bob

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Clapping

Thank you for the information.

By any chance do you use or know anything about the CH product MFP and the programming. The reason Iím asking is that I need a good Key board definition file for it to use with FSX. I downloaded the most current Microsoft File But I donít think it will work the way it is because of the format.

Bob Ski

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I've seen it but don't know much about it. I think you will have to manually configure the keys using a key assignment list. I've given you a link for download from Avsim, it's free. The MFD is a new product so preset configurations may not be available for FSX.

FSX KeyCommands Pamphlet
Arrow http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxmisc&DLID=92936

Pro Member Trainee

Clapping

Thank You. I have that one.

Bob