Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

One from OZ ...

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi All,

I have done paints from the US, the UK, Singapore, Germany, Austria and god knows where esle over the past month and a half (which feels like a year and a half) so I thought it might be a good idea to do one representing where I live. This is my 737 - 800 QANTAS, in and out of Brisbane ...

Mind you - I'm not from Brisbane, just that is the best textured airport in Australia I have Smile If anyone knows where I can get top scenery for Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Hobart and Perth - I'd appreciate it Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Very nice very professional ya I just saw another post in jet blue colors in an airbus? Shocked wow a bit far from your traditioal 737 Cheers Cheers!

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

HI Karlw -

Nice to see a new face in here, well new to me anyway. Thankyou for your comments about the QANTAS and I am assuming you are talking about my JETBLUE A320 ? Perhaps they are a bit far from me at the moment, but with any luck at all - they will be right on my doorstep in a couple of months Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

man if karl is a new member then he must post up a storm because he has over 750 post.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Another stunner Wombat457, if you're looking for great Australia scenery apparently this is the best there is http://vistaoz.org/

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! -what else can I say Dont Know Cheers!

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

Answerd in order ...

Bawls327, I did say new face to me, not necesarily a new member - big difference.

Hi Welshflyer and thanks for the info on that Vista, took a look at it but it isnt that great _ it restricts yo areas and you have to keep chnaging and laodign the vaious scenery packs as you move from one place in Australia to another - great if you want to fly around Brisbane or Melbourne or Perth etc.

Thanks to you too Vegas Flyer - always appreciated Smile