Cool FS Addons

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I came across this Japanese site. The person offers some free add ons for flight sims. So far I installed the Volkswagen Beetle convertible.

On the Beetle the headlight work, the convertible top goes down (Shft + E). The steering wheel, gas pedal actuate and it kicks up dirt. It has dynamic surfaces. I have spun the bug out and it leave skid marks with a cloud of smoke. And if pushed in a turn it will roll over. It appears that the engine sound is an alias of the Wright Bros. plane.

Also offered is a tow car, refueler, some buses, RTVs and a hovercraft.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

These addons are obviously more novelty than useful, but I couldn't resist posting the site. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

yeah they are...id never drive those around...or at least be SEEN in them 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've driven them and their fun.
If you go to Las Vegas McCarran Airport KLAS, take a sharp left off the runway you can drive around the strip.
The bus starts to fly when you go over 100 kias because their all built on an aircraft chassis.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I love the vehicles!!! I went to the site and downloaded some of them Thank you. I posted a screenshot of me burning rubber doing donuts on the airport ramp in a 1934 Jaguar!

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I thought someone would get a kick out of them. 🙂

The VW bug behaves the more realistically, it does not get much over 80 mph. The model physics are decent. How about that drop top? Clap

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

yeah they are...id never drive those around...or at least be SEEN in them 😛

To a man of discerning taste may I suggest something better than the 'Beetle' - how do you fancy a 'Jaguar 120'!!! By Bill Lyons one of the best a/c designers - from avsim.com,flightsim.com or Golden Eagles - it's for FS2002 but will run in FS9. just key in 'jag120.zip' to the Search engine in flightssim. Download includes 2 flights (Heathrow and Cornwall UK beach)- it will take off at 80mph!!!
Even has left-hand drive for you lot that drive on the wrong side of the road 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...