Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Bn2 islander "Zambian doctor"

x pilot Guest

Anyone have this plane, i have downloaded it from avsim and simaviation and i cant get the thing to work!

looks like a good cockpit and with all the extra features. islanders are good planes, slow but can get out of bush strips well.

i got some other islander but the graphics on it were 02 so it got binned!

a complete package would be great with a self installer, anyone know a good one? please no tri-islanders, those things are as ugly as helicopters!

cheers

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Go straight to the source, Marcel Kuhnt is the guy who makes them and this is his site:

http://www.m-r-software.de/

Don't know about self installer though. Now why would you wanna use one of those anyway Shocked

Very Happy

x pilot Guest

Cheers Radarman,

Tailhook beacause with that aircraft i could not get it to work so i figured with a self installer it will work?

checking the links you sent, will post back!

thanks

x pilot Guest

The ddl file that goes into the windows folder.... its not liking it and not working, i have got vista, could that be my prob?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

x pilot wrote:

The ddl file that goes into the windows folder.... its not liking it and not working, i have got vista, could that be my prob?

It may be, load it by hand.

Let it go to a temp folder first.

Radar

x pilot Guest

well something really really bad has gone wrong, my d: has gone!!!! there is nothing left on there, Fsx, Fs9, other games etc bye bye, i cannot find any of the files anywhere, its like it formatted! i dont know what to do?

guess Fsx dvd go in the bin, stay with Fs9 and spend another month getting addons, so long everything else i had!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

x pilot wrote:

Are you talking about a .dll file (module)? If so, what's its name?
Why would you put it into the "windows folder" Shocked

x pilot Guest

I never moved that ddl file, i was copy files to folders, then it came up with a error message. when i closed it " i think its looking like a virus...