Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Need VA Staff:TNCM Hub Manager, KMIA Hub Manager, repainters

Be A Pilot Club Guest

Hello everyone, my name is Shaigan Marten. I am the president of a youth aviation club based on the island of Saba.

I am currently setting up a VA called: Be A Pilot Club "Relations"!
to find out more information about the VA please email me: shaiganmarten@hotmail.com

The VA will be based at TNCM with two sub hubs at EHAM and KMIA! Cool

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

Just let me know what you need in the way of repaints and I'll try to get ya started.

shaiganmarten Guest

Hey thanks for the reply! i don't know how much time you have to spare, but basically i am having some one repaint a twin otter, and he also suppose to repaint an ATR 72, however he dont really hav emuch time to spare with his job. So if perhaps you can repaint the ATR 72 for me and i could use that as an idea to present to the members of VA Staff! Right now we are looking for ideas, but hopefully my design will get chosen! What is your email so that i can send you my repaint idea! Thanks alot!

shaiganmarten Guest

please advice me,

as i continue to do research on VA's i've read that some VA's can be established within 2 months whereas others may take up to one year! Are they just exaggerating? Or is this reality?

i'm shocked! Shocked

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

shaiganmarten wrote:

please advice me,

as i continue to do research on VA's i've read that some VA's can be established within 2 months whereas others may take up to one year! Are they just exaggerating? Or is this reality?

i'm shocked! Shocked

It's true. The time it takes to build a VA can vary. It's more or less like what all the pilots are wanting. If they want to be apart of a military VA then they will just pass over all others til they find what they want.