FLIGHT X - Completely Unplayable !!!

alastair1978 Guest

I recently purchased Flight Sim X deluxe and its completely unplayable.

I have changed all the settings to the suggested ones for my graphics card from Nvidia.com and then even put them at the lowest possible settings but still its runs like a absolute DOG!

Even at 1024 x 768 resolution its runs terrible as well as lookign 1/3 as good as my Flight sim 2004. It says I am getting about 20 frames per second but this is rubbish as true 20 frames per second would be smooth as. Every time I run the sim I get frustrated within a minute and shut the damn thing down.

I have the following system

- Athlon Dual core 4200 CPU
- Geforce 7900 GTX 512 mb
- 2 gig DDR2 ram
- SATA hard drive 320 gig
- ASUS M2N SLI mianboard

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Your system seems quite good to run FSX. Try the tweaks here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/22217/unofficial-tweaks-for-fsx/ and make sure that you don't have memory intensive applications running when you run FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...