Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

repaint problem

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

ummm can somone please help me with it. I am using photoshop for repaint, but after done repainting my plane with photoshop, i am chosing the plane to fly, my FS9 crashing into the desktop. Please help even though you dont know what to do Laughing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I think you posted the same problem the other day. I was going to suggest to check your aircraft.cfg for correctness - but then figured that a wrongly edited .cfg wouldn't cause a CTD.

On the other hand, it can't hurt to scrutinize the .cfg. Just post it here and we'll have a look see. Cool

As an alternative you could upload the whole shebang (except panel and sounds - but I do need the panel.cfg) to this place Arrow http://www.sendspace.com/ and I'll try to install it on my system.

I also must ask, did the same aircraft, with the same panel work allright BEFORE you added the new textures?

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

These are the textures i repainted with my photoshop, and yes the plane was working before repainting it.

1) i repainted the engines, they were white so i wanted different.

2) This is a repaint of a plane who is unpainted livery, it wasss just a colour of metal so i painted it to abit of blue, to make it nicer.

Thats it basicaly, i duno why its aint wprking.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Thats it basicaly, i duno why its aint wprking.

Well let's hope that the use of DXTBMP will solve the problem. I took it for granted that you were using either ImageTool or DXTBMP as all more recent tutorials mention one or the other in the instructions.

That metallic blue looks very nice, post some screenies once you're done Thumbs Up!