Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My Newest Creation.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

I couldn't come up with a name for it, so i went for what i saw.....It's "Green" and in the "Air" !!!!! Rolling Eyes

Comments welcome....Criticism not. Wink

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

thats an awesome texture,where can i download them. Cool name by the way, i like it"green air" heheh

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

thats an awesome texture,where can i download them. Cool name by the way, i like it"green air" heheh

Cheers! ,The name is what you see, that's for sure.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

You wish VV Devil

If you took those pics in bright sunshine instead of in the middle of the night, we might be able to scrutinize what you've done.
Mind you, if what can be glimpsed in the first picture is an indication of what the real thing looks like, I for one would love to see more Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Well done VV! Get some day shots if you can so we can see all her glory! Smile

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

You can get it at AVSIM.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Green+Air+Boeing+737-700&CatID=root&Go=Search

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Tailhook wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

You wish VV Devil

If you took those pics in bright sunshine instead of in the middle of the night, we might be able to scrutinize what you've done.
Mind you, if what can be glimpsed in the first picture is an indication of what the real thing looks like, I for one would love to see more Very Happy

Here you go. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That's one "happy" aircraft. The only remark I have is that the company name is very hard to read. Wink

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

That's one "happy" aircraft. The only remark I have is that the company name is very hard to read. Wink

Hard, but not impossible to read. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

You wish VV Devil

Here you go. Wink

...and for a moment I thought you'd adopted the stupid practice of rejecting any kind of criticism...

Now here's a pat on the shoulder Cheers!

I'm gonna go and get the 'Green Air'... but be prepared to get some more flak if I find that you screwed up the .cfg or included the wrong .air file or model in your upload Tomato

Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Tailhook wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

You wish VV Devil

Here you go. Wink

...and for a moment I thought you'd adopted the stupid practice of rejecting any kind of criticism...

Now here's a pat on the shoulder Cheers!

I'm gonna go and get the 'Green Air'... but be prepared to get some more flak if I find that you screwed up the .cfg or included the wrong .air file or model in your upload Tomato

Very Happy

I did have someone try it out, before i uploaded it, and it was said to be ok(i hope).....so give it your best shot.!!! Tomato Ha Ha Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You bet! Ihope that 'someone' has credibility Radar Very Happy