Graohics/texture

Well i have a 1 gig 256mb radeon ati stealth 9250 gfx card. I have my settings not high, was wondering some good settings for good texture... i just cant seem to figure it out. I am experiencing lag and ill skip when im in the game.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

also, scenery... maybe it will help? i dont know ... but i will get like black shapes instead of trees, assuming its trying to load??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's a very low quality card and it's the reason for the lag, or "slide show" effect.

Turn down some slide to help, clouds, traffic, shadows, autogen.
Stay away from graphic intensive areas and it'll perform better.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
slicer81 Trainee

how could it be a low quality card???!?!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

slicer81 wrote:

how could it be a low quality card???!?!

It's a PCI card, after that they made AGP cards, both have been discontinued in favor of PCIe cards.
It's old.
Here's what it costs now...and I took the first price hit.

http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Stealth-256MB-Video-S9250PCI256/dp/B000B74H10

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
slicer81 Trainee

any texture/mesh combinations that make it look almost real while your in the sky? i turned a lot of things down.

Pro Member Trainee
slicer81 Trainee

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/16/microsoft-flight-simulator-x/

could i lower like all settings but some and get it like that running smoothly?

😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...