SearchSearch 

which one?

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

Im getting a new plane and i was just wondering which one should i get. A trinidad tb-20 or a cessna 210?

8 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

real life

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i saw a used trinidad going for 200 grand. i saw a used 210 for 170 grand, it was a '77. i would say, when you spend nearly a 1/4 mill on a plane, the last place to look for advice would be here. if i had the means and the where-with-all to make such a purchase, it would be after quite alot of research, so that i knew i had made an informed choice.

i dont mean to sound like a meanie, if i do. i'm just saying, wow, what an awesome thing to be able to do! make sure you have as many facts as possible before you make a choice.

Guest Guest

sniper45 wrote:

Im getting a new plane and i was just wondering which one should i get. A trinidad tb-20 or a cessna 210?

All children should be banned from this forum 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sniper45 is 13 years old, he was just being facetious.

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

this is for my dad. he is trying to decide between the two.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Oh...sorry. Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

Its fine you didnt know

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

I dont think that this is the proper form to be asking this question seeing as it is a flight SIM community...... But anyways I guess it depends on what your "mission" is do you plan on flying lots of IFR or just $100 dollar hamburger runs. I don't really know to much about the 210 or the Tb so I couldn't tell you which one to choose.