Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

theres no one online

crowther92 Guest

hi every time i click on multiplayer on fs 2004 no one is on line i dont know if people still play online on fs 2004 or its my computer

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Multi player is not popular in civilian Flight Simulator. With the exception of airshow flying, pilots try to stay away from other aircraft. Multi player is more effective for combat simulation games.

Pro Member Trainee
Patrick Bickel (Texxasco) Trainee

CRJCapt wrote:

Multi player is not popular in civilian Flight Simulator. With the exception of airshow flying, pilots try to stay away from other aircraft. Multi player is more effective for combat simulation games.

I beg your pardon - apparently you haven't looked lately. The Ultimate Global Tours multiplayer server has been online over 2 years no and enjoys the largest regular group of fliers of any FSHost server. In fact UGT has three servers, with the latest addition being The Ultimate Helicopter Tour - a helicopter only server.

UGT's IP is: 74.100.78.118

Website address is: http://www.freewebs.com/scyyz/index.htm

Check us out!

Our Servers:

The Ultimate Global Tour - 2,701 hops globally
The Ultimate Global Tour - Long Hops (Airline Routes)
The Ultimate Helicopter Tour - Shorter Helicopter Hops in Europe

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

ultimate tour sucks, youcant fly with your friends or where you want or else you will get kicked.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

AndreyPietov wrote:

ultimate tour sucks, youcant fly with your friends or where you want or else you will get kicked.

OLD POST!!

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

AndreyPietov wrote:

Yeah, man. I don't think it's much help posting on a topic that is a year old. I doubt many people will reply other than me or Cheeks informing you that you are posting in an old topic.