Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Military Jets?

Pro Member Trainee
oli-ov Trainee

Hey, whats the deal with the lack of updates for military jets? There haven't been any new ones in almost a month! Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome to Flyaway, the download section doesn't change very often. One month is nothing, it's not unusual for three or four months to go by without a change.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Military Jets

Can someone advise me on how to access Military Jet downloads to FSX? I have followed all instructions to the letter but to no avail.

While the aircraft is in the FSX aircraft folder I cannot access it via FSX, ie, it does not appear under Missions which seems to be the only way to access available aircraft.

Am I missing something or this there somewhere withing the FSX programme to access add on or downloads..

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

eyton402 wrote:

Military Jets

Can someone advise me on how to access Military Jet downloads to FSX? I have followed all instructions to the letter but to no avail.

While the aircraft is in the FSX aircraft folder I cannot access it via FSX, ie, it does not appear under Missions which seems to be the only way to access available aircraft.

Am I missing something or this there somewhere withing the FSX programme to access add on or downloads..

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me. 😞

After you load it, if you did it correctly it will show up in free flight.
Choose the aircraft (upper left window) and put "all" in the show aircraft.
You can pick it out there.

http://www.fs2000.org/L-1011/pics/miss.JPG

Radar