Wilco legacy question (Cockpit Door)

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

How do you open the cockpit door I've seen in the screenshots of the cockpit door open but whenever I click on it nothing happens?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Are you saying you're clicking on the door? Umm...

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes I click on the door but it does not open I've seen on wilco publishings sight that it was opened but no matter what I do it won't open do you know how?

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Shift + E is the default to open or close door

Works on bravos and 172s, the bird dog, even during flight.
Although that seems STRANGE, execpt in the Cub.

Side note, if the door is open and you repair, refuel, or save, door is instantly shut.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Yes but It seems that the cockpit door won't open whenever I go to the cabin I have to go threw the cockpit door?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

If the Legacy uses other than the default FSX assignments, it will say so in the Manual or any of the other Documents that should be part of the aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...