SearchSearch 

Radio communicator something recorder!

Pro Member Trainee
lekkimsm2500 Trainee

I've been wondering if a thing like a Radio-communicator-something recorder/replicator excists... Something that can make that paticular Click noise at the end of a transmission or twist the quality a bit...

Just like ingame...

Any ideas?

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Until we find something suitable you could check out this file:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=pjfsxjetset.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Pro Member Trainee
lekkimsm2500 Trainee

What is the link above? Becuase i don't want to just make a login just for that... Anything else?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

lekkimsm2500 wrote:

What is the link above? Becuase i don't want to just make a login just for that...

FSX Realistic Jet Soundsets ZipDive! Download

File Description:
I have been tinkering with soundsets for years now to achieve what I believe is absolute perfection. This soundset is based on the real default soundsets, with a few custom wav files to override existing ones. What this sound set brings to life (as I am a real world Beechjet 400A captain now and have studied sounds in jets for two years now) - is a much better cockpit environmental sound set. The default sound set brings no more realisim to your ears. However, mine does! You will hear the overwhelming sound of the cooling fans for avionics, the blowing of air of the environmental system and the famous "ticker" sound from the standby gauges - vibrator that keeps them "loose" so they don't stick! All jets have that. That is most of the noise you hear all the time. Then the engines will drone quitely in the background. On the taxi to takeoff roll and during landing you will hear the intentionally loud rumble, banging, clanking and thumping of the uneven runway surface. And those ever teeth jarring runway centerline lamps that stick up off the pavement. If you are one of the many that think these sounds are not realistic, then I assure you that you have not piloted jets from the cockpit! Airliner videos rarly capture the pure noise, vibration and whalloping you get in a cockpit approaching Vr! It is loud and rattling, in any jet, I don't care if it's a 747-400 or Lear 45. Enjoy!

There you go... I couldn't have explained it better myself.

Bugs Bunny Guest

hope this helps you

Download TN1.0.4_Setup.exe then download the addon for it. Once you click on Sound Addons ( Under the download section ), you'll be redirected to a different page, just register there and download the file called scrab_real_vhf.zip and extract it to the tsnoise folder ... You don't really need the addon coz the program already gives you the click you're looking for but the addon just adds a better effect on it.

btw, you'll only hear the click and sound difference when people talk but they won't hear yours with a click unless they install the program.

enjoy

Bugs Bunny Guest

Sorry forgot to tell you it will only work with TeamSpeak