Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

AUSTRALIAN SCENERY!

rooboy Guest

Any links where i could go to update any, if not all Asutralian Airport sceneries? I have real environment pro already, will this effect anything?

I have been to vistaoz.org, but couldnt really find anything. Prob me, ill admit! Even if it is just for one or 2 airports that would be cool, but, yea, any links at all, much appreciated! Cheers.. MATES!! hehehe

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
rooboy Guest

thankyou! Man i love this site, everthing i ever needed to know is always here! Wouldnt mind learning how to paint aircraft, but ill save that for another day!!!

(ps.. how wicked is real enviro pro, so stoked with it)

rooboy Guest

OH MAN. THANKS HEAPS. I cant believe it! Their is so much stuff here! thanks heaps.. NOw by downloading these aiports, it will still work fine in the game and nothing will be effected? the runways have thier real enviro pro look, and well basically, runways and everything else will remain ok? sorry, i am always just a bit tentative about these things!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The general idea is to install one scenery at a time. Read EVERYTHING contained in the individual download. In most cases the author will point out possible compatibility issues. Always back up your original files. Should you discard a downloaded .zip file once you've installed it, keep at least the documentation so you can retrace your steps if required - this will make uninstalling scenery easier.

Regarding VOZ I can't advise you as I've never used it. One thing for sure, should I ever decide to install it, I'd join their forums. Where better to find compatibility guidance than at the source.

There is no doubt in my mind that the developers of VOZ are fully aware of the problems that can arise due to incompatibility.