Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

UA 737 500

Codey Guest

ENJOY Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Maybe that's why the Guest in this Topic rejected your offer Umm...

Codey Guest

why? Rolling Eyes i dont get it Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oh boy, how difficult can it be. If I were your customer, I'd like to have a look at what you can do before I commit myself.
The screenie above is TOO DARK. As a customer, I assume that screenies by Repainters of their own Repaints serve as a kind of advertisement.

Looking at the screenie above, I as a prospective customer can arrive at two possible conclusions:

1* This texture artist hasn't got a clue how to take screenshots.. why would I think he knows how to repaint. After all, it's all got to do with visual display.

2* This texture artist does shoddy work and is trying to hide the fact by taking VERY dark screenies.

Codey, instead of basking in the glory when others tell you how great your screenies or repaints are (just to push their own post count up), you should listen to your critics instead. ..if you're interested in progressing with your art that is.

I remember well when you posted your first repaint. I asked you whether you were using AA. Turned out that as I suspected you didn't know what I was talking about. Why didn't you ask? It's so important to get your screenies right if you want to present your work in a positive way.

I see you still haven't got the AA thing worked out. My opinion: Basics first. Praise will come later... Smile

Codey Guest

ok first i said i wasnt using aa. second i dont get people ok the tim ewas wrong srry not trying to hide anything and third im done with flyaway i dont get it they try to hit u in anyway possible and its retarted u gotta pay for a membership or else you would have me a member im done going somewhere else

he will be back.... it isn't like it will be hard for him to change his name... Razz

MethaneGFX Guest

that repaint makes me want to throw up..

Smile there are too many things wrong with this paint as well as the screen shot to list - but as has already been mentioned - it is all too easy to change your name and come back here as someone else anyway. Chances are this guy does that anyway.

"Codey, instead of basking in the glory when others tell you how great your screenies or repaints are (just to push their own post count up), you should listen to your critics instead. ..if you're interested in progressing with your art that is."

Anyone that tells this guy "how great" his paints are obviously dont know too much about painting either. What Tailhook has said is good advice, very good advice in fact - if this guy is serious, but I doubt he is and is only looking for pats on the back.

Tailhook made mention that if he was a customer - does this guy actually offer to do paints for people ? lol

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Wow, you guys are a lame. What does it take to post something nice :p