SearchSearch 

Who has the slowest computer on flyaway

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Here's mine:

proccessor- AMD duron 1gig single core
40gb hard drive
504 mb of
graphics card - 8mb trident balde 3-D
monitor 17inch CRT

This is my only computer

35 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Pentium D Core 3.2ghz

1.00 GB of RAM (Kingston memory)

AGPx8 ASUS motherbored

GeForce 7600 GS OC 512 mb.

100 gb of hard drive

19 inch Monitor, KDS u.s.a

Bartfs Guest

2 Ghz if im sure
Windows 98
4 Gb hard drive space
7 year old graphic card or so

I dont know exactly..
Its been a while since i played on it
I got Fs2002 on a better pc now too

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I win!

Just kidding 🙂

Guest Guest

This is such a retarded thread because whats there to be proud of having a piece a S*** for a computer.

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Guest wrote:

This is such a retarded thread because whats there to be proud of having a piece a S*** for a computer.

There's a Bohemian appeal, of course.

Now, do you have any useful contribution to make?

Guest Guest

Hi look at me I have a dinosaur PC because I am too much of a cheap skate to pay out on new hardware 🙄

Such a stupid topic 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Guest wrote:

Hi look at me I have a dinosaur PC because I am too much of a cheap skate to pay out on new hardware 🙄

Such a stupid topic 🙄

If you think it's stupid, just ignore it.

You do realise that some people can't actually afford to drop thousands of $$$$$ on the latest, greatest kit?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Guest wrote:

This is such a retarded thread because whats there to be proud of having a piece a S*** for a computer.

Please do me a favor and go die.

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Guest wrote:

Hi look at me I have a dinosaur PC because I am too much of a cheap skate to pay out on new hardware 🙄

Such a stupid topic 🙄

If you are the same person I commented on, do what I said . If you are different, go join the other guest and die also please.

Guest Guest

I will put my opinions where I please 🙄 While others are gloating about how great their PC's this thread is soo retarted "lets all have a contest about who's got the most ancient relic"

Give me a break 🙄 pathetic!

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Guest wrote:

I will put my opinions where I please 🙄 While others are gloating about how great their PC's this thread is soo retarted "lets all have a contest about who's got the most ancient relic"

Give me a break 🙄 pathetic!

You can put your cretinous opinions wherever the admins of this forum allow. But note that you will be judged on what you say. It's your funeral.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Dear fellow MEMBERS, don't get irritated by some annonymose guests posting silly comments just to provoke us. They thrive on seeing us getting mad about their stupidity. IGNORE IT! Now let's cut to the matter! I have a Pentium II, 400 MHZ
96MB RAM
around 8 MB of an unknown graphic card and to top it off 4.02GB oh hard drive.
P.S. I don't use it for my FS9 or for this forum but I do use it to check my e-mail and listen to music sometimes. Have in mind that this piece of "art" was made in a previous century, to be exact 1999.
🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Guest wrote:

I will put my opinions where I please 🙄

Of course you will because you have found the only discussion board on the net that lets you play your silly games while remaining anonymous.
ANYONE who can't be bothered to even assume a temporary Username is a despicable COWARD - period.

..this thread is soo retarted..

If anything is retarted, I'd suggest you have a good look in the mirror. You're obviously unable to comprehend that your tripe won't help you gain any kind of credibility.

Guest Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Guest wrote:

I will put my opinions where I please 🙄

Of course you will because you have found the only discussion board on the net that lets you play your silly games while remaining anonymous.
ANYONE who can't be bothered to even assume a temporary Username is a despicable COWARD - period.
this thread is soo retarted..

so What the hell are you going to do about 🙄 shut your mouth kid!

All we need now is someone to post "I am a bigger retard because I have a 486"

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I now know that guests like you are poor people who can't pay $5. Instead of writing on this forum get a job.

Guest Guest

737FLIER wrote:

I now know that guests like you are poor people who can't pay $5. Instead of writing on this forum get a job.

I know that people like you would rather pay than go elsewhere and get it for FREE! 🙄 you really are an idiot 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Wow.

I have been a member here for about two years but I can still see pointless arguments going on...oh well..back to GMs forum... 🙄

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I am a bigger retard because i have a 486 😀 !

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

Welshflyer wrote:

I am a bigger retard because i have a 486 😀 !

I am the biggest retard of all, but it has nothing to do with my computer specs 😂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Guest wrote:

I will put my opinions where I please 🙄

Of course you will because you have found the only discussion board on the net that lets you play your silly games while remaining anonymous.
ANYONE who can't be bothered to even assume a temporary Username is a despicable COWARD - period.

..this thread is soo retarted..

If anything is retarted, I'd suggest you have a good look in the mirror. You're obviously unable to comprehend that your tripe won't help you gain any kind of credibility.

Could'nt have put it better myself!
PS, antone bet i'm a bigger retard than you are!
Sorry 737FLIER but this "guest" really p*^^*d me off, and i'm normally a nice guy!(see how i censored myself there 😀 )
OH, i forgot to mention my pc runs like a stunned slug on sleeping pills 😳 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Wow.

I have been a member here for about two years but I can still see pointless arguments going on...oh well..back to GMs forum... 🙄

Good riddance and that's where you belong "Big Signature Boy".

The only time you guys ever turn up here at Flyaway is to post derogatory remarks or other drivel.

Guest Guest

Welshflyer wrote:

Could'nt have put it better myself!

No, you couldn't put it any better because you lack the intellect to do so.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Wow.

I have been a member here for about two years but I can still see pointless arguments going on...oh well..back to GMs forum... 🙄

Good riddance and that's where you belong "Big Signature Boy".

The only time you guys ever turn up here at Flyaway is to post derogatory remarks or other drivel.

Oh dear oh dear Tailhook, open your eyes..your posting in a forum full of twats (don't get me wrong there are many members here who I respect).

I look in the Off Topic Forum and see a post entitled 'Who has the slowest PC here at Flyaway'...what is the significance of this post?

You tell me Tailhook.

And Big Signature Boy you say...how old are you REALLY?

Mate your nothing like the others at FSF...I'll be glad to leave here. 🙂

Bye bye

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

The only time you guys ever turn up here at Flyaway is to post derogatory remarks or other drivel.

I know...it'd be far better to get a full time job like yourself, that way, I could shout at guests because they didn't want to choose a username, I could needlessly attack people and just be rude to people I don't even know for relatively little reason 🙄

Me thinks someone doesn't like getting what he gives. Read your posts, you'll find a lot are derogatory. Then again, hypocrisy was always your strong point. I won't even go into "drivel"...

I mainly come here because you provide such a laugh - thanks Rick!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

The only time you guys ever turn up here at Flyaway is to post derogatory remarks or other drivel.

I know...it'd be far better to get a full time job like yourself, that way, I could shout at guests because they didn't want to choose a username, I could needlessly attack people and just be rude to people I don't even know for relatively little reason 🙄

Me thinks someone doesn't like getting what he gives. Read your posts, you'll find a lot are derogatory. Then again, hypocrisy was always your strong point. I won't even go into "drivel"...

I mainly come here because you provide such a laugh - thanks Rick!

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby



Last edited by Tailhook on Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Now wasn't that post really...informative? ROFL You aren't a credit to this forum like you think you are. Oh well, the very nature of society means we are stuck with people like yourself.

Seriously, how many dummies do you get through in a day??? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Now wasn't that post really...informative? ROFL You aren't a credit to this forum like you think you are. Oh well, the very nature of society means we are stuck with people like yourself.

Seriously, how many dummies do you get through in a day??? 😂

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

You're getting told by a 16 year old to get a life.

If you are a fully grown man then I would be worried if I were you.

Visiter Guest

Tailhook is nothing but a Troll. Trolls don't just come in the form of Guests. I would describe Tailhook as a tactical Troll. A Tactical Troll will build up some credibility then will slyly make derogatory comments to wind others up, but a tactical Troll will slip under the radar better because they have established themselves in a community.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Visiter wrote:

Tailhook is nothing but a Troll. Trolls don't just come in the form of Guests. I would describe Tailhook as a tactical Troll. A Tactical Troll will build up some credibility then will slyly make derogatory comments to wind others up, but a tactical Troll will slip under the radar better because they have established themselves in a community.

Bravo that man! I wonder how many dummies I'm getting for this one 🙄 ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I haven't got any yet ❗ 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

This has turned into a lot more than I had hopes. I have people telling there slowest computer, random things, and a few babbeling idiots but I find it all pretty interesting.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

I haven't got any yet ❗ 😂

You'll be getting plenty -- and that's all you'll be getting once you're on the 'Untouchable' list.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Visiter wrote:

Tailhook is nothing but a Troll. Trolls don't just come in the form of Guests. I would describe Tailhook as a tactical Troll. A Tactical Troll will build up some credibility then will slyly make derogatory comments to wind others up, but a tactical Troll will slip under the radar better because they have established themselves in a community.

Visiter if you want to disguise your true identity you'll definitely need more practice.
Such a bungled attempt at the cloak and dagger game is an insult to anyone who's been reading your pretentious posts in the past Cap.

Visiter Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Visiter if you want to disguise your true identity you'll definitely need more practice.
Such a bungled attempt at the cloak and dagger game is an insult to anyone who's been reading your pretentious posts in the past Cap.

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

ROFL ROFL

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions