*********Multiplayer Formations************

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

Just out of interest,

How many poeople have the FSX F-14 from Simviation?

And would anybody be up for some formation multiplayer with this aircraft?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

do I have it? yes. Will I be up probably not because this aircraft isnt my favorite.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

bawls327 wrote:

do I have it? yes. Will I be up probably not because this aircraft isnt my favorite.

I don't have it, but I could try it with my F-22 or my AF 1.

Just tell me where?

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

If you talking to me then here is your answer. I am busy during week and only have some time during weekend so if I do want to fly in formation with ya then I will pm ya or something. If you talking to me that is.

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

I'm going to be setting up a session on gamespy on saturday at around
20:00Z (GMT)

It'll be called DL295

If anyone has any other aircraft suggestions ( as long as they are Freeware) then list them and i'll get them

Last edited by dl295 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

dl295 wrote:

I'm going to be setting up a session on gamespy on saturday at around 8PM
It'll be called DL295

Just a suggestion, coordinate your session in GMT time(Z). Many people are in different time zones around the world.

http://www.travel-images.com/time-zones.gif

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

dl295 wrote:

I'm going to be setting up a session on gamespy on saturday at around
20:00Z (GMT)

It'll be called DL295

If anyone has any other aircraft suggestions ( as long as they are Freeware) then list them and i'll get them

For some reason GS rooms aren't showing up for me after I connect so can you tell me if you're using a router or what to connect to GS?

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

i'll try a host session for you if thats any better

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...