Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

!!!HELP!!!

Pro Member Trainee
CodyH Trainee

Ok guys,

I want to do some transatlantic flights for Maxjet and/or Silverjet. I intend to use the level-D (even though they really operate the -200) but can't find any repaints of them for LDS. Are there any? Can I take the Project Open Sky -200 and just sub in this model but still keep everything else the Level-D? Also I have come up with some flight plans for the trip however is there any site (Like flightaware but is the European version) that would display the entire flight-plan and all of EGSS airport information? Also are there any good add-on scenaries for London-Stansted? Thanks guys I WANT RESPONSES! Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CodyH wrote:

Ok guys,

Can I take the Project Open Sky -200 and just sub in this model but still keep everything else the Level-D?

No you can't. Nope

Pro Member Trainee
CodyH Trainee

Gosh darn't! Wall Bashing Well does anyone want to paint a Maxjet/Silver jet for Level-D? please...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CodyH wrote:

Gosh darn't! Wall Bashing Well does anyone want to paint a Maxjet/Silver jet for Level-D? please...

This particular request I would post in the Repaint Forum Idea

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

as for the scenery at stanstead: Just flight do a few sets of british airports. I just bought e and se england sets for 14. it hasnt arrived yet but is ment to be good according to reveiws. you could try these, but im afraid I dont know of any freeware.

Steven Bryce Guest

There is a really good EGSS London Stansted scenery by UK2000 look for Stansted Xtreme... I found a good freeware scenery once but i cant remember where lol but there is one out there Wink

Hope this helps

Steve